Morris Sperry offers great compensation and benefits and in turn, we expect professionalism and superior performance to meet the expectations of our clients.
Attorneys / Law Clerks
Morris Sperry is currently looking for associate hires, experienced lateral hires, and potential partners. We have more work than we can handle and need new lawyers and lawyers with three or more years experience in litigation and managing and completing legal projects. Morris Sperry is looking for excellent attorneys capable of excellent work and customer service. We offer great benefits, excellent compensation in the form of a good salary, a unique and innovative associate bonus program that respects those associates interested in a good work/life balance, the support and encouragement to develop your own clients, and the opportunity to join a growing law firm dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality of legal work. If you want to be a part of this hard-working and dedicated team and you are interested in focusing your practice in community association law, submit a resume with the following information to email@example.com.
Depending on your experience, please submit the following information.
- Law school transcripts, including either latest class ranking or class rank at graduation
- Two recent writing samples of pleadings or transactional documents that represent the attorney's sole original work
- Detailed explanation of practice experience
- (If available) Case numbers of recent cases with substantive pleadings drafted by the attorney and in which the attorney appeared and argued substantive motions
- (If available) The transcript of a deposition conducted by the attorney
- (If available) Samples of transactional documents that are the original work of the attorney